*The terms and conditions of the site for placing an order apply. See complete terms and conditions here. A limit of 4 feed posts/Reels in a month will count towards your rewards.
Facebook Reel or Post
1 post = 50 points
3 stories = 10% discount via coupon code
Instagram Reel or Post
1 post = 50 points
3 stories = 10% discount via coupon code
1 TikTok = 100 points
YouTube Video Post
1 post = 50 points
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I expect to find out if my application was approved?
You will receive an email within 7 to 10 days to let you know if your application has been approved.
How do I get rewarded?
Ensure you’ve tagged @schleichusa on Instagram and are following the post guidelines. On TikTok, make sure you’re including @schleichglobal in the caption. Ensure you’ve tagged @schleichusa on Facebook and are following the post guidelines. Ensure you’ve tagged @schleich on YouTube and are following the post guidelines. You will be sent an email to the email you registered with within 24 hours of your post being approved.You MUST have a schleich® account in order to receive rewards.
How do Facebook and YouTube Rewards work?
To submit a Facebook or YouTube post for rewards, please submit the link to your post to this form. At the end of each month, you'll receive your reward for the approved Facebook and YouTube posts. Posts must still adhere to the guidelines outlined above to be eligible for rewards.
When should I expect rewards?
Rewards are sent within 24 hours of your post being approved. To submit a Facebook or YouTube post for rewards, please submit the link to your post to this form. At the end of each month, you'll receive your reward for the approved Facebook and YouTube posts. Posts must still adhere to the guidelines outlined above to be eligible for rewards.
How many rewards can I earn in a month?
Limit of one TikTok reward per month and a max of 4 TikTok rewards per year. A maximum of 4 Facebook or Instagram feed posts/Reels in a month will count towards your rewards. A maximum of 4 YouTube posts in a month will count towards your rewards.
What is my reward eligible towards?
Your rewards for dollars off are single use and redeemable on orders placed at https://ca.schleich-s.com/. You will receive a unique, one-time use code that cannot be combined with other offers. If there are limitations, those will be denoted on this page and/or in the reward email you receive. The terms and conditions of the site for placing an order apply. Order minimum is $10. See complete terms and conditions here.
How do my percent off discounts work?
Percent off discounts are single use and redeemable on orders placed at https://ca.schleich-s.com/. Percent off discounts cannot be applied to sale items. Discount codes expire two months from issue date.
Are there order minimums required to use the rewards?
Can I get rewarded on any other social platforms?
While we encourage you to share on other platforms, we are only offering rewards for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok at the moment.
Can I get rewarded on any other social platforms?
Each person can only receive rewards connected to posts from one of each of these accounts: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok.
Are Instagram and Facebook Stories included? What about Reels?
Yes, Stories and Reels are eligible for rewards!
How do I ensure my post is valid?
Ensure you are posting from a public account, tagging the correct brand, following the post guidelines listed, and upholding the Terms & Conditions. Tag as follows:
For Instagram: Tag @schleichusa
For Facebook: Tag @schleichusa
For TikTok: Tag @schleichglobal
For YouTube: Tag @schleich
What if I post more than the number of times outlined in rewards structure?
Ambitious! We love it! As the schleich® Family FUNfluencer program grows, we’ll be looking to add new rewards, challenges and other exciting surprises so stay tuned.
Can I opt out of the program?
Yes, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be removed from the program.
Is the schleich® Family Funfluencer program open to all United States residents?
Currently, we are accepting residents of the contiguous United States.
Can I join the schleich® Family FUNfluencer program if I live outside of the United States?
Currently, our program is open to those living in the United States and Canada only. We hope to expand to other countries very soon. As we expand, we’ll place information on how to join the program in other markets here.
Who should I contact with questions?
Send an email to email@example.com.
- Posts must be made from accounts that are public so we can view your content, and must have previous posts.
- Accounts must have a minimum of 100 followers.
- Posts must visibly display schleich®.
- Post may only include 5 tags (not including people).
- TikToks must tag the brand in the caption of the post.
- Posts must tag as follows: For Instagram and Facebook: @SchleichUSA, For TikTok: Tag @schleichglobal, For YouTube: Tag @schleich
- Posts must use #SchleichFUNfluencer.
- To submit a Facebook or YouTube post for rewards, please submit the link to your post to this form. At the end of each month, you'll receive your reward for the approved Facebook and YouTube posts. Posts must still adhere to the guidelines outlined above to be eligible for rewards.
By participating in the schleich® Family FUNfluencer Ambassador Program, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and your children:
- To be eligible for rewards, you must sign up on this page and follow the post rules above.
- schleich® may use rewards member content for marketing purposes in perpetuity.
- Limit of one TikTok reward per month and a max of 4 TikTok rewards per year.
- A maximum of 1 discount will be rewarded per month. Discounts cannot be applied to sale items. Discounts expire two months from issue date.
- A maximum of 4 feed posts/Reels in a month will count towards your rewards.
- A maximum of 4 posts on YouTube in a month will count towards your rewards.
- schleich® may update the rewards program at any time.
- The terms and conditions of https://ca.schleich-s.com/ for placing an order apply. Order minimum is $10. See complete terms and conditions here.
- User Content: You acknowledge that any photos, videos, and written content such as texts on posts or comments posted on social media platforms (“User Content”) is your proprietary information. You warrant that you own all rights to such User Content and have the right to license such User Content to schleich®. You warrant that your User Content does not infringe on the intellectual or proprietary rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party. The User Content must not include content that is obscene, pornographic, libelous, or otherwise objectionable (including, without limitation, use of profanity, obscene language, and excessive violence. Schleich, in its sole discretion, may refuse to accept or transmit your User Content for any reason.
- User Content and Children. Any videos, photos, or content with children under the age of eighteen may only be uploaded by the child’s parent or legal guardian. By posting the video, photo, or content on your public social media page, you give consent for schleich® to collect and share the post on its websites or social media pages. By providing your children’s social media account information to schleich® and accepting these terms and conditions, you are consenting to schleich® collecting and sharing your child’s videos, photos, or posts via schleich’s® website or social media pages, even if such posts contain photos of videos of your child under the age of 13. You understand that by participating in this Program, you are voluntarily permitting schleich® to collect and share the personal information of yourself and your children, including children under the age of 13. You understand that part of this program includes sharing public posts which may contain photos, videos, or materials that include your child or children using schleich®. You understand that schleich® will only share posts that you have made publicly available on your social media pages; it will not share any other personal information collected as part of the Program
-  Personal information includes: full name; mailing address; online contact information like an email address, screenname or username; telephone number; persistent identifier that can be used to recognize a user over time and across different sites, including a cookie number, an IP address, a processor or device serial number, or a unique device identifier; a photo, video, or audio file containing a child’s image or voice; or geolocation information sufficient to identify a street name and city or town; or other information about the child or parent that is collected from the child and is combined with one of these identifiers.
- If you withdraw your consent for schleich®’s collection or use of your child’s information, you may no longer be eligible to act as a schleich® Family FUNfluencer as schleich® may not be able to comply with your privacy wishes will still permitting your full participation in the Ambassador Program.
- schleich®’s Proprietary Information. You acknowledge that schleich® retains all proprietary rights, including property and intellectual property rights, in and to all logos, designs, and phrases used in its marketing, and all photographs, videos, audio files, and writings, whether in digital or in print, are copyrighted (“Intellectual Property”). You, on behalf of yourself, your spouse, and your children agree not to use any proprietary information for any purpose outside the scope of this Program.
- Security. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your User Content and credentials for accessing your social media sites, and for all activities that occur or actions taken under your social media user profiles in connection with your use of such social media sites and this program.
- Marketing License. You, on behalf of yourself, your spouse, and your children, grant schleich® a worldwide, absolute, and irrevocable license to share, distribute, use, reproduce, print, and/or publish your User Content in any media, including but not limited to video recordings, audiotapes, photographs, and digital images, in connection with the Schleich-s.com, schleich®’s social media sites and other schleich® marketing or promotional purposes. This includes using your User Content for marketing purposes, including use in or on websites, advertisements, promotions, marketing campaigns, media coverages or releases, videos, flyers or billboards, or other promotional materials compiled and distributed by schleich® or its third-party marketing partners and providers. The license for schleich® to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. You will not receive any compensation in exchange for this license other than the products provided as part of the Ambassador Program.
- Waiver and Release. You, on behalf of yourself, your spouse, and your children, hereby releases schleich® from any and all claims arising out of your participation in the Program, including but not limited to claims resulting from your posting on social media platforms, or from any injury or damages, including death, resulting from your use or misuse of schleich®’s toys or products.
- Indemnification. You, on behalf of yourself, your spouse, and your children, agree to indemnify, defend and hold schleich® and its officers, directors, officers, managers, members, investors and employees harmless from any claims, demands, suits, damages, losses, expenses, liabilities or causes of action arising or resulting directly or indirectly from or in connection with your participation in the Program. These obligations hereunder shall include schleich®’s cost of defense (i.e., legal fees and costs), as well as the payment of any final judgment.
- Product All products are provided “as is.” COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED
- Material Disclosures and Compliance with FTC Guidelines. When publishing posts/statuses about schleich®’s products, you must clearly disclose your “material connection” with schleich®, including the fact that you were given products, provided certain experiences, or paid for a particular service. The above disclosure should be compliant with FTC Guidelines and other applicable laws, should be clear and prominent, and must be made in close proximity to any statements you make about schleich® or schleich®’s products. This disclosure is required regardless of any character limitations of the third-party platform, where the disclosure can be made via hashtags, e.g. #sponsored. Your statements should always reflect your honest and truthful opinions and actual experiences. You should only make factual statements about schleich® or schleich®’s products which you know for certain are true and can be verified.
- For more information on your compliance requirements, please see:
the Federal Trade Commission’s (“FTC”) Dot Com Disclosure Guidelines
Endorsement and Testimonial Guides (http://ftc.gov/os/2009/10/091005revisedendorsementguides.pdf)
- By applying to the schleich® Family FUNfluencer Program, you warrant that you have watched the FTC's video guidance for bloggers on how to comply with the Guides: http://business.ftc.gov/multimedia/videos/endorsement-guides and will follow the guidance outlined at: http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus71-ftcs-revised-endorsement-guideswhat-people-are-asking.
- Governing Law. if you check the box when registering for the program acknowledging that you have read and agree to these Terms and Confitions, you have formed a binding contract ("Agreement") with schleich®. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, excluding conflicts of laws provisions. The parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction of any suits arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with this Agreement shall be in the state or federal courts, as applicable, located in Charlotte, North Carolina.